Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow, almost a year I have not add any new blog. Just don wan let it empty for the whole year, decided to write something today. Hehe..

One more week to go and my form 6 life is officially finish. I feel form6 is more 'siao' compared to the lower form.Not i mean that when in lower form has nothing memorable just dis 2 years r quite unexpected. Fun, crazy, 'sampat' ... i ll rmb every single on of them clearly, including those i never talk before. hehe

It's raining again. Like raining a lot. Although some people think raining means dull but i stil kyk it. Although lyk it, don ever rain when i m planning to go out.

Read her blog again. Her life is getting more and more interesting. When continue reading, i came back to her september post. Something bout me n her. I have no idea whether i became more sentimental or wat, tears fall again. Haiz.. These two months my emotion is very shaky. Maybe is because of the exam, I don't know. I just hope we can find back the covalent bond (haha) we had before between the three of us and bind stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment